Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey :o) I am Kimmie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kimmie5262@aol.com

Hey :o)  I am Kimmie Empty
PostSubject: Hey :o) I am Kimmie   Hey :o)  I am Kimmie Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:26 am

Hey there Chelsia lovers out there I am new to all the (posting and stuff) never did it b4 but what the hell rite we all got to start somewhere and a Chelsia forum is the place to be rite ? lol and its a great place besides you tube to post my fan tributes

A bit about myself , I am a house wife with a lot of time on my hands at the moment... Megan's last day of school was today YaY ...Thats my great 12 year old daughter who is my life Surprised) She loves Chelsia to !!! ( she watched CBS only ) For all you mom's out there.. no live feed's for her lol....I have 4 dogs who are like my kids 3 Chihuahua's and 1 great BIG black lab..
So ya can say we have a full house my husband works 2nd shift so he is gone when bb in on so thats a good thing for me ( wink ) If ya wanna know anything just ask I am pretty friendly:o)
Much love
Kimmie
Back to top Go down
bee75
Admin
bee75

PostSubject: Re: Hey :o) I am Kimmie   Hey :o)  I am Kimmie Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:24 pm

Welcome Kimmie!! Smile

Loved your Chelsia art! I still need to watch the vids Smile

I understand about the live feeds lol. My kids weren't allowed to watch either!!

Happy posting Smile
Back to top Go down
https://chelsiahart.darkbb.com
icant

icant

PostSubject: Re: Hey :o) I am Kimmie   Hey :o)  I am Kimmie Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:20 am

Kimmie, YAY! You made it here! Post away, we love the tributes...and yours are great. Smile *running to check out the art, now*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey :o) I am Kimmie   Hey :o)  I am Kimmie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey :o) I am Kimmie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Meet and Greet :: Introductions-
Jump to: