Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chelsia on Schree and Baby again! On May 28th.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chelsiafan

Chelsiafan

Chelsia on Schree and Baby again! On May 28th. Empty
PostSubject: Chelsia on Schree and Baby again! On May 28th.   Chelsia on Schree and Baby again! On May 28th. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:11 am

Was posted on Jokers

Quote :
Hey everyone I just wanted to let ya'll know that CHELSIA will be on the show hanging out with us for part TWO of her interview next Wednesday May 28th at 8pm PST. Mark your calenders and get your questions ready! She will be answering your questions and taking calls about her time in the house and what she is up to now!
Please check out our archives at www.blogtalkradio.com/schreeandbaby

We come on from 8pm to 10pm PST Monday thru Saturday!!! Also....don't forget to check out www.schreeandbaby.com

If you want to call and chat with CHELSIA the phone number is 347-236-9149! HOLLA
Back to top Go down
NickelPickle

Chelsia on Schree and Baby again! On May 28th. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsia on Schree and Baby again! On May 28th.   Chelsia on Schree and Baby again! On May 28th. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:18 pm

Do any of you go to her chat? I heard that she popped in after the interview and I was wondering if she stops by and chats much?
Back to top Go down

Chelsia on Schree and Baby again! On May 28th.
Page 1 of 1