Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey Everyone!

Go down 
+2
bee75
mc6doodle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mc6doodle

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:42 am

I was a huuuuuuge Team Pink fan this season, and obviously LOVE Chelsia so it's nice to see a place for all her fans to get together. Look forward to posting with all of you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bee75
Admin
bee75

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:20 am

HEY BITCH!! Glad you finally made it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://chelsiahart.darkbb.com
mc6doodle

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:09 am

bee75 wrote:

Back at ya bitch!! You as an admin... should i be scared of the ban button? Wink
Back to top Go down
bee75
Admin
bee75

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:04 am

mc6doodle wrote:
bee75 wrote:

Back at ya bitch!! You as an admin... should i be scared of the ban button? Wink

Be afraid, be very afraid lol Nah, You know I have mad love for you Smile
Back to top Go down
https://chelsiahart.darkbb.com
Chelsiafan

Chelsiafan

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:06 am

Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Von

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:37 pm

I have been a fan of Chelsia from day one. If you talk to her let her know she has fans at AABB that love her and support her in her adventures. Good Luck in LA.

With BB10 coming up I know it will be hard to find information on BB9 HG, I hope I can come here and find out what Chelsia is up to.

Just me Von
Back to top Go down
BBFrog
Admin

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:30 pm

HEYYYYY!!!!!! Froggy in the house WOOT WOOT !!! What up Bitches lol IM green but my warts are shocking pink baby
Back to top Go down
NickelPickle

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:15 am

Von wrote:
I have been a fan of Chelsia from day one. If you talk to her let her know she has fans at AABB that love her and support her in her adventures.

Yes, please do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Meet and Greet :: Introductions-
Jump to: