Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hart happy with her 'Big Brother' experience

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chelsiafan

Chelsiafan

Hart happy with her 'Big Brother' experience Empty
PostSubject: Hart happy with her 'Big Brother' experience   Hart happy with her 'Big Brother' experience Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:22 am

Hart happy with her 'Big Brother' experience 2zzm8ar
Chelsia Hart, formerly of the TV show "Big Brother," gets a hug from Chad, her original big brother, at her welcome home party Saturday night at Mulligans in Mason City. MATT FOY/The Globe Gazette

MASON CITY — Chelsia Hart’s experience on the CBS reality TV show “Big Brother,” was not at all what she thought it would be.

“It was totally different that what I thought,” she said. “There is really no way you can prepare yourself.”

Hart returned to Mason City after the show’s conclusion on April 27. She stayed with her parents, Dennis and Robin Hart of Mason City.

On Saturday family and friends held a welcome home celebration at Mulligans.

“I’m not real certain about my plans right now,” said the 21-year-old University of Northern Iowa student. “I’m going to go back to Cedar Falls and take care of the things at my apartment. Then I’m going to go back to L.A. and stay with a friend for a while.”

Hart said she has been booked for some public appearances and will see what happens.

“It’s not like I’m going to have a career in television,” she said. “Reality television doesn’t normally lead to show business. But I’m going to see what happens.”

Hart, who is a German major, said she plans to return to college at some point.

“I believe education is huge,” she said. “I can’t give up on that now.”

Hart was one of 16 housemates on the CBS Season 9 “Big Brother.”

On Day 49, a unanimous vote sent Hart packing to a location where she, with other jury members, were sequestered until the show’s finale, when $500,000 was awarded to the winner.

She was the fourth houseguest eliminated from the show and the second person on the Big Brother jury.

“I’m happy,” she said of her effort. “I have no regrets. I played to the best of my ability.”

Talking about her housemate, James Zinkand of Sarasota, Fla., Chelsia said, “We care about each other a lot. He’s an amazing person and we will be life-long friends.”

Hart said it was often obvious that cameras were present and that parts of the show would be aired to the national television audience.

“If there was a heated argument you knew that the cameras were there and it was going to be on the show,” she said. “Other times you would forget that the cameras were even there.”

Looking at the show’s final outcome, Hart said, “I didn’t think Adam would win. I thought that since I couldn’t win, I was going for James, Joshua or Sharon.”

Link
Back to top Go down
bee75
Admin
bee75

Hart happy with her 'Big Brother' experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hart happy with her 'Big Brother' experience   Hart happy with her 'Big Brother' experience Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:00 am

Thanks so much, I was just coming to post this. Smile That pic is adorable <3
Back to top Go down
https://chelsiahart.darkbb.com

Page 1 of 1