Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Final Two :(

Go down 
+3
echo
icant
bee75
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bee75
Admin
bee75

Final Two :( Empty
PostSubject: Final Two :(   Final Two :( Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:43 pm

I absolutely HATE this F2. I thought I liked Adam, but the longer he's around Tubby, I can't stand him.

Ok, so I'm gathering that Josh asked Ryan if he had eaten the guinea pigs?? LMFAO!! That's been a running joke on the net for a while! LOVE YA JOSH! I can't wait to hear these jury questions. They said HOOPS came out!
Back to top Go down
https://chelsiahart.darkbb.com
icant

icant

PostSubject: Re: Final Two :(   Final Two :( Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:36 am

That's the problem with Adam - he tends to take on the viewpoint of whomever he's talking to, which was great when he was hanging out with TP, but just sux when Ryan is all that's left.

I am not thrilled with either of them, but I like Adam over Ryan...I don't watch any live feeds anymore though. I am watching refeeds and pretending TP still has a shot! geek
Back to top Go down
echo

echo

PostSubject: Re: Final Two :(   Final Two :( Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:18 pm

something ive noticed about adam is hes like me hes the kinda person that feeds of other peoples energy. Given hes locked up now with fatass mcfatty whos very bitter Adam cant help but feel the same way. Im not impressed with their comments on the jurors. But i do know that this happens almost every season we see a drunk ass jury ask brutal questions to the f2 and then the f2 cry for days while we all await the finale. tg its tomorrow. Adam better win 6-1 or 7-0 , matts the only one i think who may vote for ryan. we shal see
Cant wait to see TP, they are all gonna look so HOT , yeah cant wait.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/echosmyname
BBMammaBB

PostSubject: Re: Final Two :(   Final Two :( Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:31 pm

First I wanna say I am so glad to be here, second I wanna agree with you all, I am absolutely FURIOUS about this final 2, It should be James and Chels!!! I wish nat would have went a long time ago so she couldnt have turned baller against james and chels!! well they are the BIG winners in my eyes anyway, they found a friend for life if nothing else! flower
Back to top Go down
Fourplusthecat

Fourplusthecat

PostSubject: Re: Final Two :(   Final Two :( Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:49 pm

fatass mcfatty roflmfao! Good one!!
Back to top Go down
Candy
Admin
Candy

PostSubject: Re: Final Two :(   Final Two :( Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:24 am

I didn't care for Adam, then I got to like him, and now I'm kinda EH about him.

I do think he's both a genuinely nice guy and a total pig about women at the same time.

Honestly, at this point, I'm pulling for the person who actually treated James and Chelsia better, and that's Adam. So.. go Adam?

I don't even care. I just want to see my Pinks at the finale! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fourplusthecat

Fourplusthecat

PostSubject: Re: Final Two :(   Final Two :( Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:02 am

After Team Pink were all gone, I didn't care who won! But I have to say these 2 bumbling fools are gross! I haven't had the feeds on all day, so I thought I'd check in and see how they were spending their last night......right when they are discussing whether or not Adam would lick Sheila's woohoo. UGH!

I KNOW if Team Pink would have been final 2 the house wouldn't have been quite so boring!
Back to top Go down
nickyk

PostSubject: Re: Final Two :(   Final Two :( Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:34 pm

I was so disappointed when Adam won the first HOH, but at the time I was sure he wouldn't put up James, I thought they were friends and had each others back. I mean look how many times James protected him.

But I'm over all of that now. I hate the final two, so I guess you have to take the lesser of the two evils and for me that is Adam.

Ryan was a horrible player, talk about a bumbling fool. He just bumped his way into the final two. I don't think he had any gameplay. And I don't know if he should be taking so much credit for all his so called wins, when most of them were handed to him.

I also could never understand his extreme hatred for James, and isn't it funny that now Ryan thinks that James is so cool. Since James was one of the few who could seperate game for personal. James was always that way, just too bad it took Ryan this long to figure that out.
Back to top Go down
bee75
Admin
bee75

PostSubject: Re: Final Two :(   Final Two :( Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:24 pm

IMO, Ryan doesn't like anyone who is different. He's already let us know how he feels about african americans, mexicans, candadians, and french. I actually think he said more, but I forget.
I guess Ryan didn't like the pink mohawk. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://chelsiahart.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Two :(   Final Two :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Two :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion :: General BB Discussion-
Jump to: