Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We need to get the word out about this place

Go down 
+2
bee75
SashaSnippet
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SashaSnippet

We need to get the word out about this place Empty
PostSubject: We need to get the word out about this place   We need to get the word out about this place Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:37 pm

30 some users are not enough support. I know she has a lot of fans out there. A lot of haters to but fck them. lol
Back to top Go down
bee75
Admin
bee75

PostSubject: Re: We need to get the word out about this place   We need to get the word out about this place Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:46 pm

I set up a myspace for Chels and am going to send a blog/bulletin out to everyone. Jokers made me take the link off my signature and won't let us post it in her forum over there Sad I don't get it, but wtfe.
Back to top Go down
https://chelsiahart.darkbb.com
NickelPickle

PostSubject: Re: We need to get the word out about this place   We need to get the word out about this place Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:27 am

I'll put some links up at the board i post at, Bee.
Back to top Go down
bee75
Admin
bee75

PostSubject: Re: We need to get the word out about this place   We need to get the word out about this place Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:30 am

Thanks Nickel!! I really appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Chelsiafan

Chelsiafan

PostSubject: Re: We need to get the word out about this place   We need to get the word out about this place Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:21 am

I'm gonna send the link to people on youtube. The ones who I assume are fans...lol
Back to top Go down
bee75
Admin
bee75

PostSubject: Re: We need to get the word out about this place   We need to get the word out about this place Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:29 pm

Thanks Chelsiafan Smile
Back to top Go down
echo

echo

PostSubject: Re: We need to get the word out about this place   We need to get the word out about this place Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:38 pm

yes please we know she has thousands of ans lets find them like bee said we had to remove fan page sigs at jokers
plz if you are on other message bb boards share the info for this and her fan myspace
if you have ur won myspace please post it as s link on ur page
lets work together and make this place rock
ty
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/echosmyname
icant

icant

PostSubject: Re: We need to get the word out about this place   We need to get the word out about this place Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:46 am

ok, jokers is really pissing me off...I love it there for so many reasons, but why on earth can't you have whatever you want in your sig, as long as it's not unacceptably vulgar? the censorship is starting to get to me and I don't know what to do scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need to get the word out about this place   We need to get the word out about this place Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need to get the word out about this place
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion :: Chelsia Discussion-
Jump to: