Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Natalie Rumor

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chelsiafan

Chelsiafan

Natalie Rumor Empty
PostSubject: Natalie Rumor   Natalie Rumor Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:16 am

I'm sure everyone heard about it. Go team christ...I guess. Shocked

And Nat calls Chelsia "White Trash". scratch
Back to top Go down
bee75
Admin
bee75

Natalie Rumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalie Rumor   Natalie Rumor Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:36 am

Oh, I love Janelle, You can always count on her to dish the dirt. She said Chelsia was great!
Back to top Go down
https://chelsiahart.darkbb.com
Chelsiafan

Chelsiafan

Natalie Rumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalie Rumor   Natalie Rumor Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:56 am

Yup. Janelle is great. I also loved the way she described Nat..lol
Back to top Go down
beachykeen11

beachykeen11

Natalie Rumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalie Rumor   Natalie Rumor Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:27 pm

Oh thank God I need a place to vent, lol. I don't understand why the Natalie fans are being so defensive and are stuck in DENIAL. She stuck a Corona up her vag and that is disgusting, why post every 5 seconds defending her like you know her. If Chelsia had an orgy I'd be like "Oh that crazy Chelsia having orgies all willy nilly." Why is it so difficult to believe Natalie did that she's no saint.

Okay >end rant< LOL. It is so fitting to end the season showcasing the hypocrisy team Christ has shown all season long. And I love Janelle even more now!
Back to top Go down
bee75
Admin
bee75

Natalie Rumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalie Rumor   Natalie Rumor Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:34 am

I just can't believe, once again, Nat is accused of something skanky and they're finding a way to blame Chelsia for starting the damn rumor. I'm sick of that place.
Back to top Go down
Chelsiafan

Chelsiafan

Natalie Rumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalie Rumor   Natalie Rumor Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:29 am

I know! Somehow it's all Chelsia's fault.

From what I've read, Chelsia didn't even mention names.
Back to top Go down
Fourplusthecat

Fourplusthecat

Natalie Rumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalie Rumor   Natalie Rumor Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:09 am

I guess it's time I weigh in on this "rumor" topic!

I've read a lot of posts about it and at this point it is just a rumor. BUT....would it really surprise anyone if it was true? I mean come on now.....we all saw what went on in the house!! Of course Adam and Matt are going to deny it! But I can also see them "bragging" about it to Evel Dick, trying to earn brownie points with him or something. Matt found out what many thought of him when he got out of the house about the way he treated Natalie, so why would he admit to the general public he was involved in a drunken orgy? I also think part of the "Matt hate" was because he made her pinky swear not to tell anyone about the bj's but was quick to brag to the boys about it. That'll lose ya lots of respect real quick!
Initally the rumor was there were 6 involved and now it's that it was Natalie, her sister, Adam and Matt. What happened to the other two? (rumored to be Matts friend and Adams brother) It wouldn't surprise me if thats who taped it! Would explain how at first people were saying 6 were involved and now it's "only" 4. I'm afraid the only way we'll ever know for sure is if the tape surfaces, but I'm not so sure it will.
As for people blaming Chelsea for it.......of course the "haters" are going to blame someone! God forbid Team Christ (I HATE that name, but thats a whole differant topic!) do something to disgrace themselves! They were such angels in the house, acting like the perfect Christians........NOT! I don't think Chelsea started anything! Repeating what she was told, yes, but hey, if you don't want people talking bad about you, don't be doing things that give them the oppertunity!
I hope this made sense! My brain is totally fried from this past week at work! Going from a stay at home mom to a work from home mom and putting in 70 hours + in 5 days is HELL! lol
Back to top Go down
bee75
Admin
bee75

Natalie Rumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalie Rumor   Natalie Rumor Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 5:30 am

Wow, four, that's a lot of hours. I work from home, but I only work about 12 hrs/week lmao.

I agree with everything you said. Chelsia wouldn't make up a rumor like that, if she was gonna do that stuff she woulda done it in the house..sheesh lol
Back to top Go down
icant

icant

Natalie Rumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalie Rumor   Natalie Rumor Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:13 am

Honestly, Team Christ fans are driving me nuts with their denial - they insist that noone talk about "The Rumor" and then they are the ones that keep bringing it up! Hellooo? How does that make sense? I guess it makes about as much sense as saying bad things about Chelsia every time it's discussed...which seems to be the primary defense. Anyway, I wasn't a big Janelle fan b/c I hadn't really watched her seasons and the first impression I got was blonde bimbo (yes, I was stereotyping Embarassed ), but the amount of crap people are giving her about reporting what she was told is unreal...and of course, she appreciates Chels and James, so that says a lot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Natalie Rumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalie Rumor   Natalie Rumor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Natalie Rumor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion :: General BB Discussion-
Jump to: