Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When did you become a fan?

Go down 
+4
PinkLady
beachykeen11
bee75
Chelsiafan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chelsiafan

Chelsiafan

When did you become a fan? Empty
PostSubject: When did you become a fan?   When did you become a fan? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:34 pm

I was busy with work for the first couple weeks so I didn't really watch. But I caught up, thanks to youtube, and I became a fan the week Chelsia and james were HOH.
Back to top Go down
bee75
Admin
bee75

PostSubject: Re: When did you become a fan?   When did you become a fan? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:38 pm

First night of the feeds, I knew I liked Chels/James and the boys (Josh/Neil). The love only grew from there.
Back to top Go down
https://chelsiahart.darkbb.com
beachykeen11

beachykeen11

PostSubject: Re: When did you become a fan?   When did you become a fan? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:39 am

I liked her and James from the very start. When she pulled down her pants and ran across the yard during the Amanda fight *sigh* I became a big fan. Haha.
Back to top Go down
PinkLady

PostSubject: Re: When did you become a fan?   When did you become a fan? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:12 am

Thats what got me too. Her telling Amanda off & her wiggling her butt in the DR. Thats when I said "that's my girl".
Back to top Go down
ChelJoshFan

ChelJoshFan

PostSubject: Re: When did you become a fan?   When did you become a fan? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:48 am

I began to like her during the Amanda fight as well, especially when she first went out there and was saying how if you are talking about her partner , then you are talking about her because they are one. It showed how loyal she was to James, even in the beginning. After that, I was hooked!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/christinamarshall
Candy
Admin
Candy

PostSubject: Re: When did you become a fan?   When did you become a fan? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:57 am

Very first night of feeds (I think), when she and James were in the boat room talking about Amanda and how much she hated her but would be happy to lick her nipples if that's what it would take to stay off the radar. James gave her a big hug and I just adored the girl as much as he did.
Back to top Go down
SashaSnippet

PostSubject: Re: When did you become a fan?   When did you become a fan? Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:32 pm

Chelsiafan wrote:
I was busy with work for the first couple weeks so I didn't really watch. But I caught up, thanks to youtube, and I became a fan the week Chelsia and james were HOH.

Right off the bat. I thought they were both cute. I loved listening to Chelsia and Josh's rants about A man duh in the beginning when A man duh was running rampant out of control with her mouth.
Back to top Go down
skye282

skye282

PostSubject: Re: When did you become a fan?   When did you become a fan? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:17 pm

I actually liked Chelsia from the start, she had spunk and it didn't bother her to speak her mind. Thats the type of player they need in there. As much as I liked her with James it would have been a better show if they didn't do couples though Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When did you become a fan?   When did you become a fan? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When did you become a fan?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion :: Chelsia Discussion-
Jump to: