Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

James: do you like him?

Go down 
+10
Chelsiafan
IggysPinkTights
icant
NickelPickle
echo
nickyk
Fourplusthecat
Candy
bee75
kyzer94
14 posters
AuthorMessage
kyzer94

James: do you like him? Empty
PostSubject: James: do you like him?   James: do you like him? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:47 am

I'm more of a James fan than a Chels fan. Does anyone else feel that way? Question
Back to top Go down
http://daxterrox.piczo.com
bee75
Admin
bee75

PostSubject: Re: James: do you like him?   James: do you like him? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:57 am

I love them both equally. Love them together, but would've loved them both had they not ever been a "showmance".
Back to top Go down
https://chelsiahart.darkbb.com
Candy
Admin
Candy

PostSubject: Re: James: do you like him?   James: do you like him? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:18 am

Yeah, I'm with Bee. Even if they weren't paired up in the house together, even if there was no "relationship" between them, I would've pulled for them equally.
Back to top Go down
Fourplusthecat

Fourplusthecat

PostSubject: Re: James: do you like him?   James: do you like him? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:07 am

I think they're both awesome! I'm glad they were paired up...but even if they wouldn't have been, they'd have been my favs. I thought it was so cute when she dyed some of her hair pink. I can't see any of the other girls in the house doing that! I do think that if there wouldn't have been pairs this year that they'd still have worked together with Josh.
Back to top Go down
nickyk

PostSubject: Re: James: do you like him?   James: do you like him? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:27 pm

I love James, I thought he was a great competitor in BB. I wish he could have been in the final.

It will be great to see him tonight, hope everything goes well on the show.
Back to top Go down
echo

echo

PostSubject: Re: James: do you like him?   James: do you like him? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:34 pm

omg let me tell ya i love james ALMOST as much as iggy does lmfao my hubby said i can have james come for dinner and a sleepover lmao
too bad he already toured the US , he'd have a hell of alot more couches to crash on
it was love at first site...i fell in love with his adventurous nature and wild side from his preshow interview, searched his myspace and pink bus vids...so i knew alot about him before the first episode
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/echosmyname
NickelPickle

PostSubject: Re: James: do you like him?   James: do you like him? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:58 pm

Fourplusthecat wrote:
I think they're both awesome! I'm glad they were paired up...but even if they wouldn't have been, they'd have been my favs. I thought it was so cute when she dyed some of her hair pink. I can't see any of the other girls in the house doing that! I do think that if there wouldn't have been pairs this year that they'd still have worked together with Josh.

Me too.

I still think that J/J/C would have ended up together. Love them.
Back to top Go down
icant

icant

PostSubject: Re: James: do you like him?   James: do you like him? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:45 pm

I love both...would have loved them separately, but I liked them best together. Nice to see a relationship where 2 people are not phony with each other in the least. It would have been really interesting had they not hooked up so soon though and made the F2 - last several days of feeds would have been worth watching!
Back to top Go down
bee75
Admin
bee75

PostSubject: Re: James: do you like him?   James: do you like him? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:53 pm

No kidding. I remember when they got HOH and started making out. I was yelling at my screen...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I got used to it of course, but I knew it would mess things up. They had great chemistry before that. They were my picks before the whole romance.
Back to top Go down
IggysPinkTights
Admin

PostSubject: Re: James: do you like him?   James: do you like him? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:48 am

I actually liked her first b/c she was more vocal and I got to know her better.
But I like them both ...ALOT I'm not going to lie I'm a bigger James fan purely b/c he makes my butter melt.
Back to top Go down
Chelsiafan

Chelsiafan

PostSubject: Re: James: do you like him?   James: do you like him? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:07 pm

I like them both. I'm all for Team Pink. Smile
Back to top Go down
ChelJoshFan

ChelJoshFan

PostSubject: Re: James: do you like him?   James: do you like him? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:17 am

I love James, he was fun to watch, but Chelsia and Josh are my favs of the season, with James a very close third!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/christinamarshall
beachykeen11

beachykeen11

PostSubject: Re: James: do you like him?   James: do you like him? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:06 pm

I was hot and cold with James all season. He's was good for the show and I like him but I agreed with Chelsia in most of their fights, lol. I thought he was kinda mean to her sometimes and she supported him so much.
Back to top Go down
showme8900

PostSubject: Re: James: do you like him?   James: do you like him? Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:23 am

Chelsia, I'd like you to know that you're a fun and fearless girl and DID NOT deserve the vast majority of the blame James placed on you during the game. It was Josh that screwed both he and you over, and I hope he actually does watch the shows so he can know that.

I know it's been said your parents are taken aback and upset, but just know that every girl who has any spunk and passion follows her heart in situations like the one you found yourself in in the house. Just normally, it's not done in front of millions of people to judge you. You're young and free and don't feel bad about your actions. And as far as the outbursts, i love how james and josh judged you for that seeing as how they were talking and DID DO the exact same thing many times, yet you, as a WOMAN, were given derision for getting angry, upset and speaking your mind.

I dug James and Josh, but you should know you deserved just as much to get to the end and win and you DID SO MUCH to sacrifice for both James and Josh for your group to get farther along (esp during the 2 weeks Josh/Sharon and then James had HOH). you were the lamb sent to slaughter in that whole "mole to make the house go divided betw Matt/Ryan) and it was ridiculous that you then got all the blame!

I hope you get another chance on all-stars and i also hope you get to go on your foreign studies. I did several and they change your life and perspective so much for the better.

Know that you didn't deserve James self-righteous indignation....that was very wrong on his part.

And also know there are plenty of women out there that know they would have reacted very similarly in your situation, both in opening up your heart to love at the cost of your game as well as letting out your anger in a way that many would judge poorly.

No one can know what they would have done in that intense situation...

STAY STRONG and Go Live your life unashamed!
Back to top Go down
Candy
Admin
Candy

PostSubject: Re: James: do you like him?   James: do you like him? Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:44 am

Well said, showme!
Back to top Go down
NickelPickle

PostSubject: Re: James: do you like him?   James: do you like him? Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:32 am

That was great showme. I hope Chels gets a chance to read it.
Back to top Go down
bee75
Admin
bee75

PostSubject: Re: James: do you like him?   James: do you like him? Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:41 am

Great post showme!! Hope chelsia comes to read sometime soon Smile
Back to top Go down
beachykeen11

beachykeen11

PostSubject: Re: James: do you like him?   James: do you like him? Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:18 pm

That was a awesome post showme! I totally agree!
Back to top Go down
icant

icant

PostSubject: Re: James: do you like him?   James: do you like him? Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:56 am

excellent first post Exclamation
Back to top Go down
mc6doodle

PostSubject: Re: James: do you like him?   James: do you like him? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:12 am

ITA with you all! Loved James and Chelsia from the first episode and could not have picked a better two people to be paired up. They had chemistry, and they knew how to have fun (slop fight anyone? lol). All in all, they made this season for me, hands down.

(Can I pretend I have an honorary Team Pink club card? Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James: do you like him?   James: do you like him? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James: do you like him?
Page 1 of 1