Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chelsia's Grand Exit

Go down 
+6
Chelsiafan
Candy
kyzer94
bee75
Fourplusthecat
echo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
echo

echo

Chelsia's Grand Exit Empty
PostSubject: Chelsia's Grand Exit   Chelsia's Grand Exit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:23 pm

ok I loved it and i feel bad that chels feels bad for it since she thinks it hurt james' game.
Chels....as a bb fan of 9 yrs let me tell you this....we have been waiting and dying for someone to say it like it is, put it on the table and call them out on your way out the door. You now have the best exit in bb history imo. The fake i love you all crap and if its my time its my time...is so damn LAME. TY TY You rocked that house.

As for James I love him to death but im hopin that seq footage we saw was scripted. James was not the Residue of chels. James had a target on his back 5 weeks straight. You are not the reason he was voted out know that!!

Sure hope chels makes it on AS2, along with james and josh ....and Good old Dick, what a power house alliance it will be.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/echosmyname
Fourplusthecat

Fourplusthecat

PostSubject: Re: Chelsia's Grand Exit   Chelsia's Grand Exit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:47 pm

Well said Echo! I was cheering her on with that speech! She was spot on with her assessment of Sheila, Adam and Natalie.

James's eviction was his own fault......NOT Chelsia's. I felt so bad when he said what he said to her and made her cry. I was crying right along with her.

Team Pink rocked! It's just too bad they couldn't have been the final 4.......would have been much more interesting the last weeks than it was.
Back to top Go down
bee75
Admin
bee75

PostSubject: Re: Chelsia's Grand Exit   Chelsia's Grand Exit Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:12 am

I loved her exit. So much better than fake love. I also loved that they couldn't stop talking about it. It totally got to all of them and they all proved every word she said to be true. Chelsia rocks my socks off

so glad you're here four Wink
Back to top Go down
https://chelsiahart.darkbb.com
Fourplusthecat

Fourplusthecat

PostSubject: Re: Chelsia's Grand Exit   Chelsia's Grand Exit Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:47 am

Thanks bee!

My favorite line was when she said to Sheila, You've been rode hard and will be put up wet". Cracks me up everytime I think about it. Had me in tears the first couple times watching Chelseas exit.

IMO, it was about time a hg went out saying what they REALLY felt! It's been threatened by how many hgs over the years and each time I watch with great anticipation only to be let down. The fake hugs as they are leaving make me cringe!
Back to top Go down
kyzer94

PostSubject: Re: Chelsia's Grand Exit   Chelsia's Grand Exit Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:46 am

I am more of a James fan than a Chels fan, so i was a little astonished by her exit. Some of the people she told off were nice people, and I'm happy she regrets doing such a thing, but it was pretty cool though!
Back to top Go down
http://daxterrox.piczo.com
bee75
Admin
bee75

PostSubject: Re: Chelsia's Grand Exit   Chelsia's Grand Exit Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:59 am

She just told them what she thought, and it was true. Sheila was used by her alliance and then kicked to the curb. Adam doesn't have a backbone, and Natalie thinks there are 27 letters in the alphabet. She didn't say they weren't nice people lol
Back to top Go down
https://chelsiahart.darkbb.com
Candy
Admin
Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chelsia's Grand Exit   Chelsia's Grand Exit Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:22 am

I think you have to always keep in mind that when you're in that house, your emotions are 100x more intense than they normally would be. That goes for love AND hatred. She was upset, frustrated, annoyed, and I'm sure part of her felt like none of this was really fair. They were after James, and the ONLY reason they went after Chels was because she was close to him. For that, he felt bad, he APOLOGIZED to her for it. And that's why him blaming her in sequester was so shocking.

Yet, at the same time, without her in the house, he was far more focused on the game and was seemingly unable to really see things objectively. No, it wasn't *because* of her exit that he was evicted. He didn't seem to remember the fact that they had evicted him 2 weeks before Chels made her little speech. But again, the house messes up your head and his emotions were crazy his last week in the house.

That all being said, I *do* think BB had a hand in the dramatics of their reunion. I don't have a doubt about that at all.
Back to top Go down
Chelsiafan

Chelsiafan

PostSubject: Re: Chelsia's Grand Exit   Chelsia's Grand Exit Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:08 pm

I loved her exit. She wasn't being fake by hugging the people that she disliked.
Back to top Go down
ChelJoshFan

ChelJoshFan

PostSubject: Re: Chelsia's Grand Exit   Chelsia's Grand Exit Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:14 am

I personally thought her exit was one of the best ones in BB History! She told it like it was, she wasn't fake, why would you want to hug the people who just voted you out?? I know if it was me, I would have said a lot worse stuff, even on national television lol!! Plus, I just thought it was funny as hell lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/christinamarshall
beachykeen11

beachykeen11

PostSubject: Re: Chelsia's Grand Exit   Chelsia's Grand Exit Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:09 pm

I agree! It was great TV... I was laughing and cringing at the same time. (If that's even possible, lol.) I agree about James too. Dude, you were the target when she went home and you had weeks after she left to make it right. I like James but he blew his own game.
Back to top Go down
PinkLady

PostSubject: Re: Chelsia's Grand Exit   Chelsia's Grand Exit Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:10 am

I loved her exit too. I thought she was one of the most "real" house guests ever. She reminds me a lot of myself when i was in my early twenties & would say whatever was on my mind. I have learned to tone it down, but sometimes I do have slip ups.
Back to top Go down
SashaSnippet

PostSubject: Re: Chelsia's Grand Exit   Chelsia's Grand Exit Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:27 pm

echo wrote:
ok I loved it and i feel bad that chels feels bad for it since she thinks it hurt james' game.
Chels....as a bb fan of 9 yrs let me tell you this....we have been waiting and dying for someone to say it like it is, put it on the table and call them out on your way out the door. You now have the best exit in bb history imo. The fake i love you all crap and if its my time its my time...is so damn LAME. TY TY You rocked that house.

As for James I love him to death but im hopin that seq footage we saw was scripted. James was not the Residue of chels. James had a target on his back 5 weeks straight. You are not the reason he was voted out know that!!

Sure hope chels makes it on AS2, along with james and josh ....and Good old Dick, what a power house alliance it will be.

Best exit speech ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chelsia's Grand Exit   Chelsia's Grand Exit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chelsia's Grand Exit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion :: Chelsia Discussion-
Jump to: